Monday, May 30, 2011

New Quilt finish

This is my new finish.  I posted pics of the quilt top the other day. Yesterday, I quilted and finished this one!  Yippee!!  If you look closely, I quilted circles in the middle of each square. It was my first attempt at quilting circles.  Yes, I free-motion quilted, but I had drawn a pattern on the top.  The circles are far from perfect, but for my first attempt it wasn't too shabby.  Let me know what you think, please :-) Oh, and I got the instructions for making my own binding, from Crazy Mom Quilts.  Easy to understand tutorial and I think it turned out really good.


3 comments:

Ricki said...

It looks great!

Missy said...

Thanks Ricki!

Amanda Jean said...

What a beautiful finish! I love those green dots. Glad the tutorial was helpful to you. :)