Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cranberry Fudge Quilt

I went to the fabric store (Hancock Fabrics) a couple days ago and low and behold, they were doing an inventory sweep and all of the fabrics were on sale!! Deeply discounted sale!!!!!!!!!!!!   I was in heaven!  I purchased three fabrics

I fell in love with the birds first and then found a couple complimentary colors.  I knew I wanted to make a quilt out of them, but.... what quilt?  I just got this book from a friend of mine: 

In it there is a pattern for this quilt: 



Now, I have a word of my own hesitancy.  This is my first quilt from a REAL pattern.  I'm kinda excited, but want to make sure I don't rush through it, I have a real tendency to want to just go get'em but then the quality isn't as good.  So, I'm gonna take this one slow and easy and hopefully do it up right!

No comments: